Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced Parts Advisor for our Ag & Turf Parts Department.
You will be responsible for selling, receiving and delivery of parts and accessories. In addition, deliver first class customer service, overall organisational, promotional, and stocking duties.
Charlies Ag & Turf Limited is part of the Charlies Stores Group which was established over 40 years ago and is a leading Agricultural / Horticultural Machinery dealer. We supply an extensive range of Agricultural and Groundcare Machinery across Shropshire and Mid Wales. Our main franchises are John Deere Ag & Turf Machinery, Kramer, Ktwo, Pottinger, Timberwolf, Grillo, Predator, Marshall, Fleming plus many other leading brands. We also stock a range of parts from Stihl, Kramp and Vapormatic and many more brands.
Responsibilities will include:
• Promoting and selling parts and service to meet customer needs, by telephone and face to face in the showroom.
• Ensures parts orders are ready for customer collection or packaged for courier/postal delivery.
• Supply parts to Service Technicians including identifying parts required and ordering them for the relevant job number.
• Verify receipts of incoming deliveries, including booking stock onto the system, locating in relevant place, or forwarding to despatch/workshop, whichever is applicable.
• Assist in maintaining showroom standard.
• Maintain control of stock levels and assists with stock takes.
• Ensure relevant administration tasks are completed as required.
• Put seasonal offers together and contact customers to promote them.
Requirements for the role:
• Experience in a Parts Sales environment or similar is preferred.
• Ability to use standard computer applications – experience of IBCOS Gold would be an advantage.
• Excellent customer relationship skills.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
The full-time position is for 42.5 hours per week, with the ability to work overtime as business dictates. The new purpose Welshpool Depot will open 6 days a week with Saturday working on a rota basis. We offer a fantastic package for the right candidate including ongoing training, employee discount. Excellent rates of pay and working conditions.
For more information, please contact Sean Murphy on 07817 024233 or 01938 532568 or email: [email protected]